The University Library, but also other parts of the University, often use your student mail to send information to you. From the University Library you’ll get reminders, messages that your requested books are waiting for you, or claims (if you have delayed books). Are you having trouble reminding to check your student mail? Then why don’t you forward it to your regular mail?
Here’s how you do it (you can click on the images to make them easier to read):
1. Log in to your student mail – mail.student.hb.se (use your S-number and password to log in).
2. Click the little gear on the right side of the window.
3. Choose Settings – Forwarding and POP/IMAP. Then press the button Add a forwarding address.4. Enter the e-mail address you want to forward your student mail to and press Next.
5. Make sure you have typed your e-mail address correct, then press Proceed.
6. Now you need to check your other mail, to find the confirmation code you need to connect your two mail accounts.