We are getting a lot of questions at the Information Point on how to buy more prints. This is a short description on how you do it.
To buy mer prints online is really easy, and you pay with your bank card or a PayPal account (if you happen to have one). This is how it works:
1. Log in to PaperCut. Note that you need to change language before you log in, it’s not possible to change language once you’ve logged in.
2. When you’re in – select Add Credit (in the left menu).
3. Select how many print credits you want to buy. 1 print credit = 1 SEK, and 1 black and white page costs 0,5 print credits to print. Press the button ADD VALUE.
4. Now the next page is in Swedish (even if you changed language before). In order to get another language – select your home country in the drop-down menu where it for the moment says “Sverige”:
5. Select method for paying – PayPal or bank card.
- If you select PayPal – log in with your PayPal account and finish your payment.
- If you select bank card – fill in the information about your card, and also your address and phone number. This information is required in order to complete your payment.
6. Click on the button at the end of the page to pay, the text on the button depends om which language you have chosen.
7. Done! Your new printouts are now available at your account.
Text: Katharina Nordling
Pictures: Klaz Arvidson